Thursday, November 10, 2011

My love

How much ever you try to deny it, how much ever you try to ignore... each momentary bliss conveys just the same message of ... love.

I ain't denying it this time. But I never thought I would be saying it like this. I know it has been an open secret all these years, for the moment I met you, I felt I was reborn. What was so charming about you, I never really understood. Truthfully, I think I have seen mostly your ugliness than your sweetness, yet that never hindered my feeling for you.

Every time I meet you or the times we are apart, I few the passion growing rather than decreasing. I am not sure what makes me say this; may be the way we met this time... everything about you is so magical, that my head swirls... the smell of oil on your hair, the almost rotten flowers that you  casually braid yourself with, the faint fragrance of the soil and the fields... I feel almost breathless each time I come close to you.

And yet you never stop harassing me. I am unsure of the cheap pleasure you get each time you fight with me! What was it this time? A sheep? How you made a big scene for that... calling people, gathering a crowd and what for? To win a hundred rupees. I don't get you at times like this. Or times when your ego dances on top of your head.


Yet all said and done, when I have a cup of tea from your hand, in one of those dusty road sides shops you are so famous for... I tend to forget all the things that hurts me about you. Unknowingly and sometimes knowingly, I savor all the moments close to you. I know for the world, and may be for you, my feeling would seem naive and futile, but it can't make it unreal.


I am a bit self conscious when it comes to declaring my feelings... but I guess, our journey together has made me confident and brave enough to say that...


I am in love with you... my dearest... Tamilnadu. Hope the feeling never dies.




No comments:

Post a Comment